NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.

Go down 
+5
MTK x I RUSH
bryeownsyou
nico16
XxXAdminxXx
XYZ ZeRoDefence
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XYZ ZeRoDefence
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
XYZ ZeRoDefence

Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Empty
PostSubject: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Modded controller?
Xbox?
System?

anything.
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

IM GETTING A TRANSFER CABLE THURSDAY
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
nico16
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
nico16

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 pm

well i have a transfer cable and 3 modded controllers the one i currenlty use has 10 speeds including four 3 burst settings and a setting for no recoil on guns
and im hoping to put a water cooler and LEDs in my xbox
Back to top Go down
XYZ ZeRoDefence
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
XYZ ZeRoDefence

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Nice you rich or something? i mean Modded controllers cost alot depending on what you do...
Back to top Go down
nico16
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
nico16

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm

no not rich it cost 110 dollars for a controller and i know how to mod them also but i have a job and my parents are not what you would call poor like high middle class low high class
Back to top Go down
bryeownsyou
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

i have a six speed modded controller:) not as good as the othe rguys but its still a mod
Back to top Go down
MTK x I RUSH
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I plan on getting a Jtag Xbox.
When I do i'll post here when i get it so I can mod you guys up!
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

just send me a pm and ill make an announcement
Back to top Go down
xxPhAnTuM
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm

JTAG ALL THE WAY lol
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:53 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have any mods currently.

Looking into getting some. Have to save up some cash first, though.
Back to top Go down
wizman
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm

WELL I TRIED TO MAKE A MODDED CONTROLLER, I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUTUBE.COM AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK, THEN AFTER AWHILE IT BROKE SO I BOUGHT A NEW CONTROLLER. CAN SOME 1 PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT WAY TO MOD A CONTROLLER.
Back to top Go down
chubacca420
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 am

i modded my own controller gettin the transfer cable soon too =] cant wait lolz
Back to top Go down
chubacca420
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 am

oh and im planning on hosting a modded gt lobby wenn i get my cable so wen you get yours xxxadminxxx pm me and we can play =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.   Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys post up what kind of mods you guys have or getting.
Page 1 of 1