NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natal anybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro psycho
Beginner
Beginner

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:27 pm

What has everybody heard about the natal? What options do you believe should be incorporated, and what games can you think of that would best utilize the natals capabilitys?

I think it would be cool to somehow use your own gun in mw2 but idk how it would work.

Nitro psycho
Back to top Go down
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

For those who don't know what Project Natal is:

https://www.youtube.com/xboxprojectnatal

Watch these videos for more information.

As for COD on Natal, I don't think that it would work. Think about going prone, crouching, throwing nades (which kind is being thrown), setting equipment, etc.

I think the whole COD experience would decline on Natal. Maybe a couple sports games, like they already have developed.
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:55 pm

isnt it an interactive thing
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah.

A 3D camera films you doing an action, and you see the action on screen. Works almost flawlessly, evidently.

Look at some of the videos on the YouTube account I posted, there's some freaky stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
nitro psycho
Beginner
Beginner

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Nice video Indy Cards,

Seems like it will be pretty cool, I just don't want to get something and then have it be a failure, get my drift?

Nitro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natal anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal anybody?   Natal anybody? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natal anybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM :: Off Topic Things :: Xbox Live Updates-
Jump to: