NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thejulez2
Beginner
Beginner

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Hello Admin and other staff of Demonzmodz,
Although i have already sent a message to the admin asking for a position here, i am just going to make a quick post on this subject.

One reason why I, Julien, would be a good moderator is because I know how to handle most of everything when it comes to glithing. I am very good with people, i enjoy helping others. I have been able to master most of, if not all, glitches in Modern Warfare 2.

Unlike many of the other submitters( no offense ) i actually want a postition at this site. I want to become someone who can help! I am convinced that many of the other submitters just want to become members/staff just to get into the free lobbies you host!

Currently, i have an XSATA, XPORT360, Transfer cables, modding programs, and everything else that can be used for modding. I also have a teenviewer, which can be used to give other users a new way to learn how to glitch or mod. It is extremely simple. As others watch my teenviewer, i am able to go through step by step directions over the internet (live stream)!

I hope you consider my application,
thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 pm

You should read more carefully. I want to help as well.

Follow the format next time.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Twisted

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Make Sure You Copy & Paste The Forums.

Read Through The Forums Before You try To Apply.

-Twisted
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
thejulez2
Beginner
Beginner

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Haha sorry everyone... kinda forgot to read the format Sad
Back to top Go down
indisbrother
Beginner
Beginner

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

its not your fault the admin doesnt know how to sticky so its at the bottom... hes a newb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1