NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuentes445
Beginner
Beginner

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

GT: Nitewalker585

What position you want: Moderator

Why you want that position: I want one of the two positions because I would be most effective with them. If Moderator, I am online almost all day besides school hours, so I will be able to stop most spamming and scamming. If Lobby Confirmed, I'd be able to get into lobbies quickly and stop all scammer's as soon as i catch them due to i am always online

Why you feel you are right for that postion: I feel I'm the right person for this position because I'm dedicated to my work and extremely dedicated to stopping scamming and spamming on sites. I will be a dedicated worker for this forum I'm all about satisfaction and expanding this site as well as helping people out on this site.

Why we should pick you: I am online very often so I will be very reliable. I'm a friendly person. I guarantee members of the forum will not be scammed by lobby's that are confirmed by me. Also I know how forums work. I've moderated other forums so I know what I should be doing and shouldn't be doing. As well as i am Bilingual so im fluent in spanish and english which may help for those who may not speak english.

Other things you are good at: I'm nice at COD MW2 im a legit 7th about to be 8th prestige, I am a wrestler both school wise and professional, fixing Xbox's & computers, and hanging out with friends. I'm still in high school got one more year to graduate.

Thanks For reading my application
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1