NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Approved's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Approved
Beginner
Beginner

Approved's Application Empty
PostSubject: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

GT: Anklebreaker88

What position you want: Moderator or Lobby Confirmer

Why you want that position: I want one of the two positions because I would be most effective with them. If Moderator, I am on quite a bit, so I could stop most spamming and scamming. If Lobby Confirmed, I'd be able to get into lobbies quickly due to my large amounts of being online.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: I feel I'm the right person for this position because I will stay dedicated unlike most people. Instead of staying for a week and saying "Wow no people I'm gone", I will continue to stay and wait for the people to join. The forum looks like it has potential which is why I'm applying.

Why we should pick you: As said above, I am online quite a bit. Also, I'm a friendly person. I guarantee members of the forum will make friends with me. Lastly, I know how forums work. I've moderated other forums so I know what I should be doing and shouldn't be doing. I will in no way abuse my position.

Other things you are good at: In the real world, I enjoy playing sports, using my Xbox, and hanging out with friends. I'm still in high school trying to get enough credits to graduate.

Thanks!

Last edited by Approved on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 am

OTYHER THINGS LIKE SKILLS IN THE REAL world, things you like to do, or skills onlinme
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
Approved
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Under Review
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
Approved
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Are you done reviewing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approved's Application   Approved's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approved's Application
Page 1 of 1