NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Twisted

Twisted's Application Empty
PostSubject: Twisted's Application   Twisted's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm

GT: Its Not A Mod

What position you want: Moderator

Why you want that position: I Can Help With Tutorials, Game Tuts, Modding Information, Modding Gamertags, Gamerscore, Gamerpictures, Avatars. I Can Help With Lobby Confirmination, I Can Make Modded Controllers And I Can Make Infected Lobbys. I Can Keep Control in Alot Of Situations, Whenever's There Fighting Going On I Always Try My Best To Fix It. I Can Teach A Bunch Of People How To Make A Modded Controller With Tutorials.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: I Am Able To Keep Control In All Situations And Make Alot Of them Quite Agreeable, I Am A Great, Laid Back Modder. I Am Not Greedy And I Would Very Much Like This Position, I Am Mature, I Took Tech In My School For 6 Years, Now Running Which Positively Impacts That I Can Spot Bugs And Such On Any Website.

Why we should pick you: I'm An agreeable Person, I'm Mature, I Can Help In All Situations, I'm An Amazing Modder, I Can Make Modded Controllers And Infected Lobbies, I've Always Wanted To Be A Moderator On A Wide Variety Forums, I've Played Alot Of Games, And I Know Alot Of News And Announcements, For Example: Halo Beta Is Coming Out May 3rd, You Need The ODST Disc To Play, I Know All The Maps To The New Map Pack Hitting In Spring Called The Stimulus Map Pack For Modern warfare 2.

Other things you are good at:
Spelling
Grammar
Reading
Technology
Modding
JTAG Knowledge
Modding Knowledge
Can Spot A Bug
Can Spot A Scammer

Thanks For Reading My Application
- Twisted
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
Twisted
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Twisted's Application   Twisted's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Bump. Smile
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Twisted's Application   Twisted's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
indisbrother
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Twisted's Application   Twisted's Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:22 pm

please email me sir. givesmewings8@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted's Application   Twisted's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted's Application
Page 1 of 1