NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chubacca420
Beginner
Beginner

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:11 pm

GT: chubacca420
What position you want: lobby confirmer
Why you want that position: it seems pretty easy and i am very interested in this field of work
Why you feel you are right for that postion: i am always on my comp or my xbox so i can confirm as many lobbys as you guys want at any time of the day
Why we should pick you:because i will tell you guys immediatly if they are fake or not and im not just some kid lookin for free lobbys to get in to im just tired of all the people gettin scammed out of money so at least this way they know there legit
Other things you are good at: mw2 cod4 cod5 really good at war games there my passion
Back to top Go down
chubacca420
Beginner
Beginner

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 am

bump. please admin review and take this into consideration i know its not alot but i really want to help this site grow
Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1