NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iitzghost
Beginner
Beginner

Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]   Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Name: Ali
Gamertag: iitz ghost

What position you want: Moderator or Lobby Confirmer

Why you want that position: I want this position is just to help out meet some people and just have fun. Administrating sites just is a hobby for me. I can get on everyday to help people out. I can help out in MW2 the game in the lobbies. I just want something to do that could help out. I want to be a lobby confirmer because ive been scammed many times so i know whats real and whats not so yeah, and i want to help stop scammers.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: The reason i should become one of the moderators is that i have been admins in many clans and sites when i played counterstrike. I know how to set up websites get domains make a site look legit and organize it if it gets to spam. I have about 5 years of experience, i first started administrating servers and site was when i was 10 so yeah i have a lot of experience. I am right for being a confirmer becasue i know what people do to scam and i know what questions and tricks to paly with them to see if its legit. I want to help people who want to get there 10th get it without being scammed by some clown.

Why i should be picked: You should pick me because i am tech savvy, know what needs to be done, can help out on the site make it lot better, and i can help out in the lobbies. What ever needs to be done i will do it. I should be picked for confirmer cause i am experiance in that are also, and i can help save ppl a whole lot of hearache stress and valuable money.

Other Things: Well besides for playing MW2 i play basketball, football, and i run track and field for my high school. I also dirt bike.
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]   Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 am

will consider
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
iitzghost
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]   Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 am

alirrhgt man jsut hit me upppp...while i wait is tehre anything i need to do or somthin cause im on springb break so yeah
Back to top Go down
iitzghost
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]   Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 pm

ayyy man were you able to review this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]   Staff Application [iiTz Ghost] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application [iiTz Ghost]
Page 1 of 1