NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY Staff APLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cjppsb123
Beginner
Beginner

MY Staff APLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MY Staff APLICATION   MY Staff APLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

GT: cjppsb123

14 Years old

What position you want: Lobby Confirmer

Why you want that position: I want this position to make people feel safe when entering a lobby and knowing that they wont be scammed. Also to have a little fun playing the game. I know how the people who have been scammed because ive been scammed over 100 dollars on msp and i want to help so people dont end up like me. Scammers need to be dected right away!

Why you feel you are right for that postion: Im right for the position because ive been in the lobbies that people scam in and i can prove the people are fake by asking questions about their jtag. i feel that im very good at telling the lobbies that are real and fake. i have experienced this kind of position by advertising sites and some of my friends of moderated lobbies so i know alot of stuff about this scamming and lobby business.

Why we should pick you: I should be picked because im a person that is good at computers know when its fun and serious time, know the right thing to do, and very good at judging.

Other things you are good at: Tennis was 26 in nation when i was 12 and basketball football and lacrosse
Back to top Go down

MY Staff APLICATION
Page 1 of 1