NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinway
Beginner
Beginner

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

GT: xXShinwayXx
What position you want: Forum Admin
Why you want that position:
Why you feel you are right for that postion: Because I Have Alot Of Experience of Being One
Why we should pick you: Because it would be a good experience that would be useful later on.
Other things you are good at: I don't abuse powers afro
Back to top Go down
XYZ ZeRoDefence
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
XYZ ZeRoDefence

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm

GT: XYZ ZeRoDefence
What position you want: Moderator
Why you want that position: I love looking over what people are doing around the forums.
Why you feel you are right for that postion: I can help many people with some things.
Why we should pick you: I don't abuse power. and i look through things before act.

Also im a good glitch ( NOT MODDER)
Back to top Go down
EVO x DeFiiNeD
Beginner
Beginner

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 pm

GT: EVO x DeFiiNeD

What position you want: Lobby Confirmation, or an Admin Spot

Why you want that position: Because i have experiance Hacking and if somebody is Scamming i will hack them and delete there Account or ban their IP. and ban from website for scamming.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: Because im a little Modder / hacker

Why we should pick you: im an admin on EvolutionaryModz.webs.com and i have experiance

Other things you are good at: i used to work for GameBattles, and i have Played XBL since it first came out. and i am not an annoying little Prick
Back to top Go down
cholo89
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm

GT: erub muhumad

what position do you want: moderator

why you want that position: because i have alot of free time mostly and i could learn alot from this.

why you feel right for that position: because i am interested in that sort of stuff and play alot of xbox live.

why we should pick you: im sorta always on xbox and if needed i can get to a computer easily.

other things you are good at: im good at video games, i wouldnt try for admin because dont have modding abilities or anything like that or that much experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1