NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cholo89
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher

my staff application Empty
PostSubject: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

GT: erub muhumad
What position you want: lobby confirmer
Why you want that position: it seems pretty easy and im interested
Why you feel you are right for that postion: i havealfee time and i have ps3 and 360 and if needed to confirm a lobby i will accept and im always nnar my consoles and computer
Why we should pick you:because i am nice and i will make sure i tell admins if people are scamming or if they are legit
Other things you are good at: i have a very high skill in mw2 and other first persoon shooter games and i am always near my computer and console
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

you have been made a lobby confirmer, that is why your name is yellow, please post a topic in both the

unlock all lobbies request and infected lobbies section called
confirming lobbies.

note i have told all moderators not to lock any of your posts
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:18 pm

if someone has created a fake lobby and has posted their gamertag in your thread please post on that topic that their lobby is a fake and then notify me or another moderator ( moderators can be found by goin to the top ad clicking on groups then moerators)

click on their name then click contact in the top right ( by the lower left of their picture)

and click MP and message them with a link to the topic telling them to delete that topic.

then you need to make a new topic in that section so people can post their gt's again
Back to top Go down
cholo89
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher

PostSubject: lobby confirmator   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 pm

ok i posted 1 under both sectons
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

alright, if anyone posts make sure to confirm or deconfirm and then report back to any moderator and then tell them if its legit or not legit
give them a link to your thread and if its legit tell them to change the title to have a [confirmed] next to the original name
if its not legit tell a mod to lock the post and move it to the reading only section.

after a lobby has been confirmed i will lock it so you will need to make another one. but there is no need to make another one unless a mod has already locked yours due to being confirmed or fake
Back to top Go down
cholo89
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

alright thats pretty simple il make sure after every post i tell a moderator can i get there gamertags to make it easier to contact them
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

ill be on here most of the time. just send it to anyone with a pink name thats online if no one is online with a pink name at that time like i said just post that its fake and send ME a message and ill deal with it when i get on
Back to top Go down
cholo89
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

alright u got it
Back to top Go down
XxACE55xX
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

GT: BiGBaDKiToGrAd
What position you want: Admin/Lobby Confirmer
Why you want that position: I HAve been on other website and it eems cool to be a very important part of a website
Why you feel you are right for that postion: Im alway confirming them my self because i no if the lobby is real or not because of all the signs i learned
Why we should pick you:Beacuse i will do the best i can
Other things you are good at: Im good at mw2 and have multiple xboxs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my staff application   my staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my staff application
Page 1 of 1