NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)

Go down 
5 posters

Are you happy with the results?
Yes
How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Vote_lcap50%How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Vote_lcap50%How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Gods Lil Boy
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Gods Lil Boy

How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Empty
PostSubject: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Ever see someone using a modded controller, but you can't afford one? Well now you can make your own!

Things you need for this:

Popsicle Stick or Plastic Knife (Preferably from Wendy's ) tongue

Hot Glue Gun

Plastic Fork (Make sure it breaks easily)

Scissors

What to Do:

Step #1: Break of the end of your plastic knife so that it's only the handle (Step not needed if you used a Popsicle stick)

Step #2: Glue handle or Popsicle stick onto the Right Trigger so that the start of the handle or stick is on the letters RT extending down (Make sure it's secure and add glue onto the sides if needed)

Step #3: Take your scissors and cut about 4mm off one of the teeth on the fork

Step #4: Glue the piece you cut off of the fork on the underside of the trigger directly where the handle or Popsicle stick extends so that when you pull the trigger it fires, but doesn't go all the way down

Step #5: Try it out!cheers Your controller will now have room for more fingers (for rapid fire) and will shoot at the slightest touch!

-Gods Lil Boy

P.S. I didn't make this up my cousin showed me it and it was shown to him by his friend and so on.....
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 pm

wow, you could like break your controller
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
ColdFusioN
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
ColdFusioN

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Just go buy one, much better and they are cheap.

Rapid fire controllers (£19.99) in argos.
Back to top Go down
XYZ ZeRoDefence
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
XYZ ZeRoDefence

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

I buy mods. sorry but maybe i might try it with my XBOX Controller (The one that came with it)
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:13 pm

XboxModdedControllers.Com Is One Of The Sites I Work With.
I Make Modded Controllers.
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)   How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to mod your controller with cheap things (Xbox 360)
Page 1 of 1