NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gordon Xbox's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Xbox
Beginner
Beginner
Gordon Xbox

Gordon Xbox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Xbox's Application   Gordon Xbox's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 pm

GORDON XBOX's Application

GT: Gordon Xbox

What position you want: Moderator in Unlock Lobby Forums/ Lobby Comfirmer

Why you want that position: I would like to prevent anyone from being scammed out of Microsoft Points, Subscription Cards, and real money.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: I have been scammed and know many people that have also been scammed. But since I have experience dealing with scammers as well as legit Unlock Lobby hosts, I can easily spot the fakes and prevent many people from loosing their hard earned money.

Why we should pick you: My Xbox is always on from 3:00PM to 11:00PM on weekdays due to school. And it is on even when I am not playing because I am listening to music, so I will almost always be able to respond to any messages I may receive. During the weekends it is on almost all day and late into the night. I am dedicated and will put the utmost effort into keeping innocent gamers' money out of dishonest hands.

Other things you are good at: I am good at math, football, keeping a schedule, and playing Modern Warfare 2 (of course!)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

Gordon Xbox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Xbox's Application   Gordon Xbox's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

u r a lobby confirmer thats y ur name is yellow
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com

Gordon Xbox's Application
Page 1 of 1