NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVO x DeFiiNeD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EVO x DeFiiNeD
Beginner
Beginner

EVO x DeFiiNeD Application Empty
PostSubject: EVO x DeFiiNeD Application   EVO x DeFiiNeD Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm

GT: EVO x DeFiiNeD

What position you want: Lobby Confirmation, or an Admin Spot

Why you want that position: Because i have experiance Hacking and if somebody is Scamming i will hack them and delete there Account or ban their IP. and ban from website for scamming.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: Because im a little Modder / hacker

Why we should pick you: im an admin on EvolutionaryModz.webs.com and i have experiance

Other things you are good at: i used to work for GameBattles, and i have Played XBL since it first came out. and i am not an annoying little (Word Removed)

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please dont use profanity)
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

EVO x DeFiiNeD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO x DeFiiNeD Application   EVO x DeFiiNeD Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Congratz, You have been selected as a lobby confirmer

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

if someone has created a fake lobby and has posted their gamertag in your thread please post on that topic that their lobby is a fake and then notify me or another moderator ( moderators can be found by goin to the top ad clicking on groups then moerators)

click on their name then click contact in the top right ( by the lower left of their picture)

and click MP and message them with a link to the topic telling them to delete that topic.

then you need to make a new topic in that section so people can post their gt's again
you have been made a lobby confirmer, that is why your name is yellow, please post a topic in both the

unlock all lobbies request and infected lobbies section called
confirming lobbies.

note i have told all moderators not to lock any of your posts
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com

EVO x DeFiiNeD Application
Page 1 of 1