NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSTARRSx
Beginner
Beginner
xSTARRSx

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm

GT: x STARRS x (might change it this upcomeing friday)
What position you want: anything that is open mod, admin, hidden. anything is cool.
Why you want that position: i want a position because i think that this site is going to make it and it will be a really cool site to be apart of.
Why you feel you are right for that postion: i feel i am right for this postion because i can be loyal to this kind of stuff because after i finish wrestling in a week or two. i can be on this/xbox alot more.
Why we should pick you: because i like this stuff and i think i can be a good help to this site
Other things you are good at: i am a good wrestler i am 11-2 9 pins =P i skateboard i can backflip and if you don't nelive that i have proof=] and i am a fast track runner. 12.1 seconds in the 100 meter dash and 5.6 high jump. and i am a good cod4 and i am a somewhat good cod6 play i blow and cod5 and i am decent at halo 3 but i play cod6 alot more than any of those games. i am an eight grader. so yeah.

thanks for you time. king
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

still deciding locked for the moment
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com

my application
Page 1 of 1