NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXkraftyjestz
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
xXkraftyjestz

Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)   Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Hello, I have been an active member of the glitching site se7ensins for quite some time now and would love to be a huge part of your site too.

Real name - Brian

GT - Givesmewings8

Position applying - Mod

Reason I want Mod - I want to help this young site to grow and succeed. I feel that being a mod would allow me to have a greater impact than just being a member would. I am readily available at almost any time, and if I'm needed for something extra.. I can be your go to guy. I'm up for anything!

Why I feel I'm right for this position - This is because I post a huge amount, and have great perspective. I am also great at finding out what people would like, so i feel as though i would be able to help this site grow very quickly. I also have connections with the admin over at se7ensins, so we would be able to advertise, and get further advice from one of the most successful forum owners I have seen.

A final reason that I would be a beneficial mod is because I am a leader but at the same time would not get power hungry. I love to address issues that are happening and fix them at all costs quickly and efficiently. If i were a mod it would be the perfect position for me to be in, in terms of improving the site. I already have lots of ideas for sub forums, rules. etc.

Why you should pick me - Many reasons were stated in the previous section. Others that were not mentioned were that I am approaching 1000 posts in se7ensins and over 150 of them have received reputation, so you can be sure that my contributions will be meaningful. I see potential in this site, and I want to help in every way possible to bring out the best it has to offer.

Other info about me - I love sports and I'm huge into cars and music. I also have a passion for mw2. Thats why I think Id be a great mod or the mw2 section. Also I have over 30 little cousins, so I have pretty good people skills. Im a nice guy, and always try to think rationally.

Message me for my se7ensins profile link and my email address.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by xXkraftyjestz on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nico16
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
nico16

PostSubject: Re: Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)   Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

your not going to be an admin simply because its for the founders of the site but good luck maybe ill see you in the moderators group sometime
Back to top Go down
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)   Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm

There is no admin group.

Admin is just the head of the moderators.
Back to top Go down
xXkraftyjestz
Begining Glitcher
Begining Glitcher
xXkraftyjestz

PostSubject: Re: Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)   Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 pm

ohh okay thanks guys ill edit that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)   Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (Mod or Admin) (Would be great for mw2 subforum)
Page 1 of 1