NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IndyCards
Beginner
Beginner

IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation   IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm

GT: IndyCards

What position you want: Lobby Confirmation

Why you want that position: To help out and do my part in the community, and, to be honest, to get into a couple of interesting lobbies/experience new things.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: Confirming lobbies would be the perfect thing to do for me, as it doesn't require much, just an Xbox 360 and a lot of free time.

Why we should pick you: I've had a collective amount of 4 years of experience now, although not in the field of Xbox 360/Modding. I've been a moderator on a site with over 150K registered members. I'm a naturally helpful person, and I like to do my part to better the community on any site I join, plus, I plan to stick around for a while, if I get accepted, or if I don't.

Other things you are good at: Organization, community management, administration, moderating, laying back, persistence, keeping my cool, and advertising.

Accept, or don't. It's you guys' choice. Smile
Back to top Go down
nitro psycho
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation   IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Wow, pretty good application man, if it where up to me I would reccomended you man.

Nitro psycho
Back to top Go down
XxXAdminxXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation   IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

UNDER REVIEW
Back to top Go down
https://demonzmodz.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation   IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IndyCards : Lobby Confirmation
Page 1 of 1