NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW SITE CLANPXF.COM

NEW SITE CLAN PXF.COM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application//CANADIANxHiTMaN//Position: Lobby Confirmation or Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANADIANxHiTMaN
Beginner
Beginner

My Application//CANADIANxHiTMaN//Position: Lobby Confirmation or Admin Empty
PostSubject: My Application//CANADIANxHiTMaN//Position: Lobby Confirmation or Admin   My Application//CANADIANxHiTMaN//Position: Lobby Confirmation or Admin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm

GT: CANADIANxHiTMaN

What position you want: Lobby Confirmation // Admin

Why you want that position: I want this position because they sound like a lot of work, a lot of organization, and a lot of computer time is needed. Also I want to make this community better and larger. Also I have been scammed over 5000 msp and over 3 years in members. I don't want other people to get scammed at all, so I really think I could help out the "sick" (the ones that got scammed) and i could help them get there tenth P.

Why you feel you are right for that postion: I have a lot of computer skills and it would probably need a lot of time on the computer, And after school I have a lot of time. Also, I would get everything done for the day it's due. I would be doing Everything on the computer during the week and On the Xbox360 during the weekends.

Why we should pick you: I think you should pick me because I love to help people out and get everything done on time and the right way. I don't take B.S. Just tell me the truth, I would keep all the Lobby Confirmation's listed in order as I say "First come First served". I've Also had a lot of site of my own, ether for Clan's or games, I've done the right thing and got pretty far. And Also I'm Canadian : ) Also, Im on this site a lot when other staff people arn't on and other people keep looking for staff members but there never on and i would help them but i dont have any power.

Other things you are good at: Management, Organization, Beign an Admin, Moderating, Not blowing my temper, Advertising, Getting the job done, Getting it done on time, and Helping out others.

Thank-You.

Also I'm Just saying, But I think these positions will take another person ether now or later on when the Site gets bigger and better.
Back to top Go down

My Application//CANADIANxHiTMaN//Position: Lobby Confirmation or Admin
Page 1 of 1